the first impression of our room was fantastic, clean & cool. then i moved my pillow & found a bug. the clerk came up right away & tried to tell me it was nothing until the "nothing" stuck out it's legs & walked. we were shuffled to 3 more rooms before we got one that had working a/c & was clean. the clerks were very nice, but not well trained. we had to move our own suitcases up & down stairs repeatedly & it was 11pm by the time we were done. too late to use the pool! (which was one reason why we chose that hotel in the first place!) we were not given a discount or upgrade for the inconviences. we even filled out their survey & still heard nothing back. our complaint was 100% ignored. very poor public relations!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a World of Comfort, Convenience & Entertainment! The Quality Inn & Conference Centre Red Deer is a newly renovated, full service hotel with 114 guestrooms. A good nights' sleep is guaranteed with our NEW Serta Perfect Sleeper Queen/King Units! *Group Bookings Welcome* Red Deereans and hotel guests alike have positive things to say about LOKAL KITCHEN restaurant, located just off our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn North Hill Hotel Red Deer
- North Hill Hotel
- Quality Inn & Conference Centre Red Deer, Alberta