Sheraton Red Deer Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
View Hotel
Sandman Hotel Red Deer(Red Deer)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungestarbucks coffeecountry barr rattended a conferencehair salonbed was very comfortablegreat sleepfront desk staffgreat roomlots of parkingmain floorchecking inbusiness triphorsconventionbilly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in the suites before and was a little disappointed that the same beat up furniture (coffee table water marks, and banged up) was in the same suite 5 years ago
No coffee cups -paper available and plastic cup if you have guests in for a glass of wine. I would expect better for $300 a night. The only good this is the beds are very comfortable. If I just wanted a cfortable bed,I would have taken a regular room. Guess next time I need a suite in Red Deer, its the Black Knight Hotel. Suites are superior over there

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in one of our BiLevel Suites. It is true that although all we have renovated all of our guestrooms and suites there are still 2 suites that we have not yet replaced the furniture and carpets. These 2 BiLevel Suites, while having new beds and bedding and very upscale bathrooms on 2 floors, are not yet fully completed. These suites be fully stocked with glass and dishware by January, 2014 and soon we expect these rooms to be completed. We do still have 2 amazing Jacuzzi Suites and 8 Corner Suites as well as our Presidential Suite which are all completely renovated with brand new furniture, carpet, bed and bedding and much more. You can view the pictures of these on our website. I hope that you will come back and try one of our others suites if you are in Red Deer again. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I can not believe the Sheraton franchise put there name on this hotel!
Rooms are average, run down even though they have just been refurbished.....very cheaply done.
The food is absolutely disgusting. I stay here unfortunately once a year for an extended period and the breakfast is a disgrace. I don't know how it is possible to ruin breakfast but they do. If you want real eggs here, forget it!
The staff are very helpful and do there best but unfortunately the pathetic hotel,that surrounds them lets them down.

Room Tip: Whatever you do don't get stuck in the wing. Ask for the tower
2  Thank John D
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Obviously you did not enjoy your stay and I would really like to hear more details from you. We have just completed a 15 Million renovation of all of our guestrooms and public areas and these changes have been very well received. We do use only real eggs in all of our food and beverage outlets and catered menus. I'm sorry for the experience that you had and I would invite you to email me at sales@sheratonreddeer.com or call me if you can to discuss further.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My family and I recently ate at Barbero's Restaurant located inside the Sheraton Hotel. We were impressed by the quality of the food and the outsanding service. The steaks were some of the best we have ever had!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments for our Barbero's Restaurant. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your meal and we really appreciate your feedback. I hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 15 times. I always liked it, mostly for the easy location and food quality. Now that it is a Sheraton, I like it even more. I had a nicely renovated room on the Club floor. Really comfortable king bed and a really nice shower. Staying on the Club floor meant access to the lounge which was a really nice treat. After a full and busy day at a conference it was nice to grab a quick snack and drink while waiting for the dinner. As a conference facility it is really nice, though the main plenary room was very very cold. The only thing I don't like about this hotel is that there is only an outdoor pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We are so appreciative for your comments regarding your stay with us and are so glad that your stay was enjoyable. Your comments about our outdoor pool have been mentioned by many of our guests and while it is fantastic during the summer, it is unfortunate once the summer is over. We are also hoping that this will be addressed in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The property was great and the room was very comfortable and well appointed. The dining room was short staffed and short on food so not a great experience there. The food tasted great but was very slow and many items were ordered were missed or unavailable. Excellent gym!

Room Tip: Higher floors are best
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We are also very happy with the renovations that we have completed to all 241 of our guestrooms, the addition of our Club Lounge for our Club Level guestrooms and complete renovation of our Sheraton Fitness Centre powered by Core Performance with all new equipment as well as our Link@sheraton Business Centre and lobby. I'm sorry for the slow service and lack of menu options that you experienced in our restaurant during your stay. It was a very busy time for us and we were understaffed unexpectedly however it is our responsibility to ensure our high standards of service in our restaurant at all times and I'm sorry that this was not the case during your stay. Our food and beverage team is well aware of the concerns from our guests that did arise at this time and are working to ensure that these issues are addressed going forward. Thank you for taking the time to give this feedback. We really appreciate that and look forward to seeing you again.