Sheraton Red Deer Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
View Hotel
Sandman Hotel Red Deer(Red Deer)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungestarbucks coffeecountry barr rattended a conferencehair salonbed was very comfortablegreat sleepfront desk staffgreat roomlots of parkingmain floorchecking inbusiness triphorsconventionbilly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were golfing in a corporate tourney at the beautiful Alberta Springs Golf Course just 15 minutes away so this was the perfect place to stay. Check in was fast, front desk staff were friendly and attentive. Our room was spotless, and the beds so comfy. Sheets and towels were crisp and fresh. We had an ottoman and side table in front of the window - nice place to sit and relax and have a drink. The food was amazing - steaks were done to perfection.

I love to go shoppping in the ladie's clothing store here - it has a unique collection of colours and styles that you won't find anywhere else. When I've stayed here in the past, the salon does a great hair cut on short notice. Just wish they could serve a glass of wine while I have my hair done.

Stopped at the cafe for some fresh coffee and toast in the morning. The staff there is always friendly and I like the thick cut of toast from a fresh loaf of bread that you get.

There's a liquor store right on the corner so if you need a bottle of wine or other beverages it's pretty handy.

I book all of our corporate events at this hotel and look forward to returning in November for a tradeshow.

Room Tip: I like the tower, but be sure to ask if your room has a tub, as most of them now have showers only.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback from your stay at the Sheraton Red Deer Hotel. Your wonderful comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again in November.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our company stayed at the hotel for a two day meeting and the staff at the hotel took care of everything we needed. We had approximately 80 people attend these meetingsThe meeting space was great, set up the way we requested with the equipment we needed. The meals were excellent, and the serving staff were very happy to take care of any and all special diet requirements. The newly renovated hotel rooms were beautiful. Yes, you could occassionally hear other guests in the hallways and sometimes you could hear water running from a shower or toilet flushing - but no worse than you hear at other hotels. This is an older building that has been renovated and updated - it is not a new building with extra sound proofing. We'll definitely be coming back in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A nice hotel, clean rooms, nice atmosphere......but walls are thin and you hear doors shut, showers turn on and off and toilets flush. Not my best night sleep.i was on the sixth floor, hallways and rooms were really hot, but the A/C worked in the rooms. We could hear people coming and going from their rooms, waterworks turning on and off. Very clean, service was good and a decent value.

1  Thank Nifty
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Red Deer Hotel. I have our engineering team looking in to the concerns that you had with noise in the hallway and from plumbing in other rooms. I appreciate you posting these concerns so that we can address this as quickly as possible. A good night's sleep is really the most important part of your stay and I can imagine how this would have affected you while you were here. Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything else that I can do for you at this time, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have stayed at the Sheraton before, although it was a couple years ago. This stay was again in a poolside room (same part of hotel as our last stay). The reservation clerk assured us these rooms have been renovated (otherwise we would have insisted on a room in the tower). We arrived to be pleasantly impressed with the renovations. The room was lovely. Nice furniture, beautifully appointed bedding, great double, glassed-in shower and a very comfortable king bed. The only thing that needed improvement was the lighting in the room. Having patio doors to the poolside does call for blinds/draperies that provide excellent privacy. However, the interior lighting could be increased to make up for the lack of natural light.

We were there one night to attend a family 50th wedding anniversary event right in the hotel. I wish to add that the banquet meal and service were also very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne G
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments from your stay at the Sheraton Red Deer Hotel. We are also very pleased with the renovations and improvements that we have made in the guestrooms and public areas of the hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding the lighting in our poolside rooms as this is great information for us to have so we can make these improvements in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It was a wonderful hotel. Very modern. Nice, freindly staff. The only thingI was a little disappointed in was that the outdoor pool was not heated, however on one of the very hot days , it warmed up well in the sun. I.ve been to other Sheratons and this one is every bit as good if not better! Loved my stay!

Room Tip: Ask for one outside the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Loane M

Thank you so much for your comments. It is true that we have lowered the temperature in our pool this year as last year we had heard that perhaps the pool was too hot. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return whenever you are in Red Deer.