Sheraton Red Deer Hotel
$82
$93
$84
$69
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
$78
Agoda.com
$110
$91
Black Knight Inn(Red Deer)
$126
$107
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe club loungestarbucks coffeecountry barr rattended a conferencehair salonbed was very comfortablegreat sleepfront desk staffgreat roomlots of parkingmain floorchecking inbusiness triphorsconventionbilly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This hotel contains anything you could possibly want or need with a shopping center, cafes, a beauty salon, and meeting rooms right in the hotel. The only thing lacking was that when we arrived there was only one person at the front desk and a long line-up waiting to check-in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Gil V, General Manager at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your review!
I am sorry to hear about a line up at the front desk.
We are working with our front desk agents to call for back-up when needed.
We do appreciate your kind words about our beautiful facility and look forward to your next visit to Sheraton Red Deer Hotel

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Courtney at the Front Desk was extremely welcoming and helpful and a pleasure to meet at the end of a long day when rooms were needed, but had not been pre-booked. Friendly, courteous, and helpful. Thank you, Courtney.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Wow! Thank you for the kind words about Courtney our Front Desk Associate.
We are very proud of the level of customer service that Courtney provides to our guests and are pleased to hear that she left a lasting impression of your visit to Sheraton Red Deer Hotel.
Both Courtney and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed for a business conference and have to say that I was so impressed with the front desk staff, the club room and the beds. Oh my, what a good nights sleep. I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone. It was home away from home, only better.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor and our room was just fabulous, quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Gil V, General Manager at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for such a positive review.
I am happy to hear that our associates at the front desk and in our club lounge delivered memorable guest service.
I do agree with you that our beds are fantastic, I even purchased one for my own home.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with your friends, family and TipAdvisor!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had 17 rooms booked for a sports weekend - the rooms were great, updated and clean. There were a couple of mix ups but the staff were very helpful and quick with resolutions. Kudos to the front end and banquet staff! I was really impressed. The loudness of the parking lot when the bar lets out is irritating, but you can work around it with the heater fan as white noise.

The location/parking <UGHH> .... the first night (Friday) we were told there was no parking because the Red Deer Events Centre (attached to the hotel, as well as a bar and lounge) was hosting a gala and there were an extra 1000 people that had come to park. I was having a hard time thinking there was no contingency plan - it can't be the only time the Events Centre is busy.... and I was right - exact same thing on Saturday night. There wasn't a gala, just a busy night at the bar. There was no parking for a 2 block radius. Some risked parking in the fire lane, others went over to the car dealership and parked in the collision centre lot. For that reason alone , I would pick a different hotel. If they could figure out out a better parking situation - maybe have an area that could be for hotel guests only? We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Gil V, General Manager at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We truly appreciate that you took the time to review our property.
I am pleased to hear that our banquets team efficiently handled last minute issues that arrived. We are here to serve you our guest.
I am disappointed to hear that parking was such a challenge. It is quite rare that our parking lot is as full as it was this past weekend. 99% of the time parking is not an issue as we do have the largest hotel parking lot in the city with over 750 free parking stalls.
We are taking your comments seriously and are looking into solutions to the parking issues including a long-term solution of possibly erecting a parkade.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will give us a second chance. Please connect with me should you plan to visit Sheraton Red Deer again so that I can ensure your stay is the best it can be.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed overnight on March 12, 2013 as my company was holding an expo in the Conference Centre at the hotel. The room was bright, clean and staff more than happy to help at any request.
Without a doubt, this was the BEST bed I have slept in, the comforter and sheets beyond luxury and the overall experience was tremendous. I couldn't have asked for more.

Room Tip: If you are able to book a Club Room, you won't be disappointed by the experience. Although I did not take advantage of it this last stay, I have in the past.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write with your feedback from your stay. We completely agree that the beds make the difference and we love the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. I even bought one for myself at home. Our associates will be thrilled by your comments as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.