Sheraton Red Deer Hotel
HIExpress.com
$93
$85
$124
Motel 6 Red Deer(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$69
$110
Hotels.com
$86
$81
Super 8 Red Deer City Centre(Red Deer)(Great Value!)
$69
$124
$97
TownePlace Suites
$81
All reviewsthe club loungestarbucks coffeecountry barr rattended a conferencehair salonbed was very comfortablegreat sleepfront desk staffgreat roomlots of parkingmain floorchecking inbusiness triphorsconventionbilly
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It had been a while aince I had stayed at this hotel. I can honeatly say I was really impressed as soon as I walked in. The lobby has been upgraged to more of a Starwood appearance and the club floor is awesome. Room rates are reasonable and the lounge is a good place to watch the hockey gamessSaturday night. I'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2013
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Welcome back to the Sheraton Red Deer! We are so delighted to hear that you found our recent transformation to be a big highlight in your stay. Thank you for sharing your comments regarding the upgraded lobby, club floor and general overview of the hotel. We greatly appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Beautiful hotel, reasonable rates, staff was very nice and helpful, rooms very, very nice. We stayed in Jan 2013 - one night only. Rooms are spacious, very clean, and tastefully decorated. We would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Red Deer. You can get cheaper rooms elsewhere, but this hotel is top notch. Beds very comfortable and great room service!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Sheraton Red Deer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Sheraton Red Deer Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Red Deer.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

On entering our Club King room at about midnight, I felt instantly revived. The room was a nice size, modern and obviously recently renovated. As I climbed into the bed I believe I actually groaned, because it was so incredibly comfortable. As this hotel is a part of the Starwood group, I became an instant fan. The complimentary breakfast the next morning in the Club Lounge left a bit to be desired. Granted, we didn't arrive until after 9, but the breakfast was being served until 10. There were some hash browns, and some dry English muffins with mushroom sauce. Luckily the croissants were good and the Starbucks coffee was amazing.

Room Tip: If you can get a Club room, it would be worth your while. They really are exceptional.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel looks dated from the outside - was not expecting much - but was pleasantly surprised!!

The lobby etc very fresh and contemporary. Service friendly. Rooms are a modern Sheraton standard.

Executive lounge was nice and had good food and free drinks at their evening happy hour 5-8pm). Service there is excellent. Lounge also has a good free breakfast (hot and cold).

Room service - prices were not gouging and good quality food.

Gym was excellent.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our first time staying here since it changed from the Capri to a Sheraton. I was really impressed with modernization work they've done. Rooms are very attractive, and beds were spectacular. Staff was friendly and food was excellent (Garden Lobby and Barbero's buffet). Wifi worked well.The fitness room was exceptional - best I've seen in a hotel.

We had some minor issues - our door lock stopped working twice and we had to wait for a maintenance technician to let us in. Room fan was unusually loud, but didn't keep us awake.

Would definitely return next time I'm in Red Deer!

1  Thank RobS56