I have been to Red deer many times and I usually stay at one of the hotels near the highway . Due to my business being mainly near down town, I booked this hotel . I was sceptical initially since its not a chain hotel but my scepticism was put to rest and I felt like I discovered a gem in red deer.
The front desk agents were very polite and the check in was smooth. They have a lunch buffet and Sunday brunch and also steak specials in the lounge. Since they have won awards for their lunch buffet , I went for it and it was great value for money. The bartender and Manager were very friendly and the bartender , I believe her name was Trisha was very courteous in her service. The Manager told me about their swimming pool and I have to admit that it's way better than any swimming pools I have seen in any of the other hotels I stayed. I do hope the Manager uploads the pictures of the swimming pool so that all their guests can see the pictures here.
Some rooms were being renovated , so I think it will get better although I though I had a pretty good room already. I think they are trying to bring this hotel in par with all the other hotels in the neighbourhood which are newer. My new favourite in Red Deer and a definite recommendation to everyone passing by Red Deer. Thanks once again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned and operated independent full service hotel. Comfortable, Elegant, friendly home away from home element as soon as you walk through the doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Black Knight Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Knight Hotel Red Deer
- Black Knight Inn Red Deer, Alberta