“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Red Deer
Regina, Canada
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Myself and my daughter stayed in a king with a pullout couch. This room was very spacious. The staff went out of their way to make our stay a wonderful one. The room was very clean and service was quick and efficient. Check in and check out was very quick and easy. Would recommend this to anyone. We were with a sport team and all was great at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Here at our property we are excited to have the chance to make your group’s stay with us the best it can possibly be! We value the business your organization provides us! If there is anything we can do to improve our services please let us know. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thanks again!

Barry Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The Hampton Inn and Suites Red Deer is an excellent hotel to stay at. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and abundence of power outlets make the stay very enjoyable. Although there is no dining in the hotel, but it is in very close proximity to an assortment of dinning venues. It is also conveniently located by the freeway, making access to and from the hotel simple and straight foward.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Vancouver, British Columbia
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed this Hotel...for Christmas visit to my family....I choose this Hotel it is number 1.....but what surprise me is the smell of the bathroom.... Smell like it never been properly clean...that foul smell that is so disgusting I think it from a urine....like really the house keeping just wipe it off with paper....what....this is not acceptable...people... Do your job or else some guest will figure it out....soon ....and I never used that bowl ever coz feels so dirty to me....the floor is sticky....and ugggh I can stand it....check out early...I will never ever come this Hotel....

• Stayed December 2013
Barry L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Red Deer, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay here and we are very sorry for the unpleasant odor and cleanliness issue you experienced during your stay. We have fixed the restroom issues and have addressed the overall state of cleanliness with our housekeepers. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again so we can have another chance at showing you what our warm Hamptonality is all about.

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Standard good Hilton chain hotel. I have come to enjoy staying in these hotels as they are good value for money and the Hilton Honors program is excellent. I have stayed in this hotel several times and the staff are friendly and provide excellent service for me as a guest. Just know that if you decide to stay in this hotel you will need to drive to any location in Red Deer as it is at the edge of the city limits.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel twice in one week. We stayed here on our way to B.C and on our way back as well! This is a great family friendly hotel and it's very well maintained! I am a germ-a- phob and this hotel met my standards...lol. The free hot breakfast is not bad either!

Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your family and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing us!

Calgary
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our company uses this hotel whenever we have business in Red Deer. The front desk staff, sales manager and General Manager represent the hospitality industry wonderfully! The rooms are wonderful. The hotel breakfast is amazing. I have used the fitness room and it has a decent variety of equipment. My only disappointment came when I stayed at work very late and there were no fresh baked cookies left by the time I returned to my room!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you foud our staff and managment team represented the hotel industy wonderfully! I’ll be sure to share your comments with them. See you soon,

Sherwood Park, AB
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We've been to several Hampton Inns and the cleanliness and freshness of their rooms are the most appealing. This Red Deer location is no exception. Their prices are very reasonable for what you get. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet at this location - one of the best actually of all the Hamptons we've been at and they were all good. There was a lot of variety in both hot and cold items, and very plentiful so you don't feel like you are lapping up their crumbs like at some other hotels. If you happen to be in a rush, they also have breakfast packages on a tray at the front so you can literally grab a bag and go - so convenient!

The only point that prevents me from giving this particular location five stars is the lack of water volume. It was one thing to have a low-flush toilet - a bit annoying as it doesn't feel like residue is being flushed out properly so I end up flushing multiple times anyways. Both the sink faucet and the showerhead/tub faucet barely dribbled, so it didn't feel very refreshing even after a shower.

The front desk made sure to let me know that "you don't pay if you are not 100% satisfied" upon checking in. Although our experience wasn't 100% because of the water pressure, I certainly would not consider not paying!! Everything else amounted to an excellent experience. I would give them another try next time we need to stay in Red Deer.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were
able to experience our warm Hamptonality. I appreciate you letting us know about your experience with the water pressure and will be personally looking in to a resolution a .We can’t wait to see you again soon.