“good location. nice staff”
Review of Wok Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok Box
Ranked #182 of 339 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Enjoy trying different food, price the only down point.
nice staff, very helpful when ordering. I would come back to this location.

1  Thank Traveltop8282

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great place to stop for healthy alternatives at a reasonable price. Staff very attentive to customers needs and checking on quality of meal. Time to prepare meal was quite quick.

1  Thank S R
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We order dinner from here last Saturday and asked to have it delivered. After about 45 minutes we called and were assured that our food was on the way. When it arrived (15 minutes) later it was still hot and everyone enjoyed what they had ordered. I had the chicken terriaki and thought it was very good. I think the next time I order, I will go pick it up.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

we went and ordered at the counter for take out. it was not that busy only about 6-7 other people. my hubbys order took 35 minutes, mine was not ready, 10 minutes later they said they gave my order to someone else and it would be about another 15 minutes. I told them to forget it just give me my money back and was told they could not do that. finally my order was ready, the chicken was still pink and cold in the middle. It was so bad I threw it in the garbage. it was a horrible experience and will never go back.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family ordered from the Wok Box for take-out. It was really good food and it was hot when we ate. I will definately order from here again.

1  Thank MargaretAlberta