“BEST SUSHI IN RED DEER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Momo Sushi

Momo Sushi
Ranked #37 of 321 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Canada
“BEST SUSHI IN RED DEER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am from Ontario.... I have had some pretty amazing sushi in my day, but Momo Sushi is comparable to high end sushi spots in Toronto. I was very impressed!!

The service is amazing and the Crispy Crispy Roll is phenomenal!

• Visited May 2014

Alberta, Canada
“surprisingly delicious sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised at this place. I had tried another sushi place and was very disappointed. I didn't think it was possible to get good sushi in Red Deer. Then a colleague told me to try this place. It doesn't look much from the outside. But inside it was very nice. We tried it in February and have now been back twice. We have never had a problem with the service. And the sushi is just as good as my favorite place in Vancouver. I am so glad we discovered this place!!

• Visited February 2014
“Very happy with this sushi place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was very fresh; sashimi always tells the tale. Not a lot of sushi places in Red Deer, so wasn't sure what to expect. I was very impressed. Worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013
Lacombe, Canada
“Tasty sushi, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

The menu is extensive and prepared to order. The sushi was very good and the rice moist, unlike many other sushi places, while the miso soup was excellent. This is a very small restaurant and I can imagine that the two ladies operating it would get overwhelmed if it was very busy. Fortunately, that was not the case during our visit and the service was very good. You can't argue with the prices, which are very reasonable. We will certainly return.

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, AB
“Good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I dropped by after work around 5:30 and it was pretty quiet. The service was quick and the sushi chef was kind enough to replace crab meat with salmon in the role I ordered. Overall it's not the BEST sushi I have eaten but the quality was good given I wasn't expecting much in such a small town! The prices were also reaso able, and the sushi was well made and nicely rolled - hate when it's rolled too loose and it falls apart after one bite. That didn't happen here!

Visited September 2013