“Good cupcakes”

Babycakes Cupcakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Red Deer
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great cupcakes, but when it says there open til 6 everyday and you drive across town and arrive at 4 and they are closed it's a little disappointing. Happened more than once.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Babycakes are the best cupcakes hands down compared to all the stores in Calgary! A believe me...I've eaten at every cupcake place there and then some! At babycake, the cake is so moist (even a day old) and awesome frosting. The creamcheese frosting is the best! I love the Diva! and I don't mind that they have their standard fare as they are always consistently great tasting!

1  Thank Mavilous
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Cupcakes are pretty good but not a huge variety. Nothing too unique, no filled cupcakes. Guess I watch too many cupcake war shows - expect more. Menu hasn't adapted or changed much since they opened years ago.

1  Thank 4Familyof4
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hands down, this place is the best for a sweet tooth. The Brown Sugar Mama is to die for, but it sells out really quickly!! A bit pricey for each cupcake, but oh man they are SOOO GOOODD!! It probably doesn't help that I live one block away from them either...

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I bought some cupcakes for a birthday and since i had never bought anything from them before so I did not know what to expect. So i bought a mix pack of small cupcakes and every single on of them were delicious! I will definitely be going back for any upcoming birthdays, or just a small treat for myself.