TripAdvisor
Red Deer
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews great breakfast choices hot tub and water slide going forward three months off the highway plug ins the hotel is clean coffee table would definitely stay here again the breakfast area pool area i highly recommend this hotel sylvan lake free breakfast every morning room was large location is great
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for the night during a recent road trip and I am impressed! The hotel is clean, staff were great and the room was large. The free breakfast in the morning provided plenty of options and best of all - the pool, water slide and hot tub were a hit with the kids! I was shocked to see a maintenance man working on a Friday night on the hot tub - normally when things break on a weekend you would think it would be broken until next business day but kudos to you for having someone on site to fix! ( and they did!) Thank you !!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm writing this review about a year late (apologies), as I stumbled upon the TripAdvisor card that was given to me back then! If these employees are still there, Kelly Armstrong - Regional Business Developmen Manager & Guest Services Agent Geraldine were very welcoming to me during my stay. They greeted me with a warm welcome every time that I came in and out of the hotel, and they helped me with many printouts for work. Thank you for the kind hospitality!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2019

My mother, daughter and I stayed at this hotel one night on our 9 day road trip and out of all of the hotels we stayed at we loved this one the most! The location was great for us since we were heading up to Edmonton the next day and all the modern features were a nice addition to our stay. The staff were friendly and the pool and hot tub were nice and clean. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Finally arriving at this hotel was such a refreshing moment for us. When we walked through the door I just knew this was an amazing facility and well worth the price! Amalia, one of the front desk associates was so very kind and helpful. She made us feel very welcomed and informed us of where everything was located. She let us know what time the breakfast room opened and closed. Later when we were going out to dinner, she went outside with us to direct us to the restaurant near the hotel. We were supposed to arrive a day earlier but I had to call and change our arrival date to the next day! Amalia was the one who helped me on the phone and she was great! No added charges for the change! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! The room was awesome and spacious! I loved the amount of receptacles in the room! Usually there are never enough! The bed was very comfortable and the lighting was great. The coffee table had a section that popped up for a desktop in front of the sofa. There was adequate space for luggage, so nothing had to actually sit on the floor. The window blind was amazing as it is remote controlled. I couldn't say enough about this hotel, but it will be the place we choose the next time we go to Red Deer. I did suggest to the management that some gluten free items be added to the breakfast. The location is great and in close proximity to shopping and restaurants! I just wish we could have stayed longer. If you choose this hotel, you will not go wrong! Thank you to the staff for being helpful and making us feel welcome.

Room tip: You may want a top floor room For more of a view!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2019

This is a newer hotel, the rooms are very spacious and well planned out with lots of plug ins and hooks. It was very clean and breakfast was great; all for a reasonable price. We will stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019