“ok family outing”

Add it.
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2012

if you are looking for a budget friendly meal for the family you have found it. The menu has all your favorite stand bys with a few twists. Try the Santa Fe salad. YUM!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

When this place came to Red Deer it was clean, great service and the food was wonderful. In the last we'll say 3 years the service is very poor, the memorabilea (sp) on the walls is thilthy, the tables are always sticky you waot forever to be noticed in the lobby and at your table for service and then the next time they are spot on. Cleanliness in an eating establishment is rally important to me. if the front of the place is bad what the heck is the kitchem like, scares me. I do not eat there any more which saddens me, I loved the food.

1  Thank Coreen E
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We like coming here, but EVERY time we have gone, busy or not, it always seems to take forever for our meals to get to the table...but the food is great!!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Good service good food at a reasonable price totally recomended for families

Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I went for the two for 25 deal and were pleased with all the options for that special. Atmosphere was great, as was the service.