“romantic dinner for two”
Review of Tumbleweeds Grill - CLOSED

Tumbleweeds Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband I went to Tumbleweeds for a Valentines DInner. It was delicious. We started with the coconut crusted shrimp, and caesar salad(delicious homemade dressing) I had the lobster ravioli and my husband had the sesame crusted salmon. We love the choice of sides available at Tumbleweeds, especially all the grilled veggies and biscuits that are served with meals. Tumbleweeds is our favourite restaurant in Medicine Hat so chose to go here . We were not disappointed as both meals were delicious. The wine list is very good which is something we look for when going out for dinner. The service was friendly and professional. We will go back soon.

1  Thank CordonQueen

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I had the 'certified Angus' special recently while working in Med Hat and I was pretty underwhelmed. A thinnish average piece of beef with a bunch of silver gristle, and to undercook (blue-rare, not the desired medium rare) only half of such a thin piece was surprising. (I just finished working about 11 hours without lunch and didn't want to wait for any fixes, I was HUNGRY). It had good taste though. The vegetables on the side were to include grilled red peppers and I guess it did if you count 1 piece literally about 1 cm square. The mashed potatoes and 2 carrots slices were as good as they should be. I thought it was overpriced for what I got. The deserts were tasty but a couple bucks more than expected.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

6:15 pm and they were out of Mousakka on Greek night......and the restaurant was virtually empty. Food was grossly overpriced and served by a rather crusty server. Oh and the finest Okanagan wines taste a bit off.....its because of the fine mist of Windex as she stood on the bar and cleaned the back mirror pretty well coated the upturned wine glasses.

1  Thank Sirlaroute
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went for a nice romantic dinner on the recommendation of the nearby hotel stuff. The total meal experience was excellence. The food was extremely tasty and the staff was there for serve our every need.

I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone coming to Medicine Hat.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

It is a Greek restaurant and the the menu had good choices and the vine list was well above average. The service was exceptionally good and efficient.