“Great Place for a meal”
Review of Tumbleweeds Grill - CLOSED

Tumbleweeds Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western recently in MH and I had eaten at Tumbleweeds located just in behind the BW many years ago. My wife and I walked over and she as I was very pleased with everything.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went into this restaurant not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised. There is a lounge and a dining room, I chose the lounge. My server, Jill, was wonderful and helped to recommend an item to complement my order of Lobster ravioli which is served with scallops (I substituted with prawns). This dish was incredible, everything was freshly made to order including the pasta. I seriously can't wait to visit Medicine Hat again so I can dine here again.
It is a little on the pricey side but worth it for that kind of quality freshness and taste. I'm a fan.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ate here while in town for business. It wasn't busy because it was a Monday night, but the food was delicious and the service was really good. Our server was attentive but not obtrusive and very friendly. The steaks were served to the degree of rareness that we'd ordered. This would be a nice place to go for a special evening.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic dining experience here on Tuesday Feb 26 2013. The food was by far the best we have had in Medicine Hat. Our server was very good. The decor and atmosphere was friendly and intimate. The tenderloin was over the top for taste and presentation. I highly recomend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We quit going to this restaurant because the food was too rich. Recently it was sold to new owners who have lots of experience operating other Greek restaurants. We decided to try the new feature, Greek Night. We were delighted with the menu, great variety of options. We ended up choosing the Greek feast. When the platter arrived with our food my first thought was, "that does not look like enough for both of us!" However, it was more than enough, we took leftovers home. The food was wonderful. In the past when I left this place my stomach would be upset. No more. Well prepared and served. We are going back!

1  Thank Steven R