“Yum”
Review of Tumbleweeds Grill - CLOSED

Tumbleweeds Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food served here is excellent and in the top 2 places to eat in Medicine Hat. Service and ambience are top notch as well.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband & I dined there with friends from Edmonton, who had been recommended to this restaurant. We hadn't eaten there in years, due to a bad experience. However, the restaurant has new owners & the food was excellent. Two of us had seafood alfredo, one chicken parmesan (I think) & I had steak. All of us were happy & I especially liked the flavour of the steak spices. However, our overall dining experience was excellent due to our waitress!! I didn't ask her name but seemingly she has worked in the bar of the restaurant for years & was on loan that night to the dining room. She was such a comedian & was bantering back & forth with all of us & then when she would laugh, she was making my husband tear up with laughter. It was like having our own entertainment through dinner. The food was great, but she really made our night!! Thank you waitress!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Well prepared food. Staff is great and very welcoming. Looking forward to a expanded menu and new hours.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

As a "small towner" myself, I was comfortable eating here. Food was good and the prices were moderate. Menu was extensive enough to meet everyone's taste.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Dined twice on recent stays at Medicine Hat - and twice terrific! First time, we selected the dinner specials. My wife enjoyed a pork tenderloin dish while I opted for the fresh fish offering (arctic char and halibut). Both were superb. Second time, we ordered from the menu. I chose the sesame crusted salmon with coconut shrimp while my wife selected the mushroom chicken spaetzle. Just awesome. Service was very pleasant and attentive on both occasions. And if one needed another reason to dine at this superb restaurant, you get a 10% discount if you are staying at the Best Western Sun Country with a three-minute walk to Tumbleweeds. In sum, some excellent dining.

2  Thank terrys-thoughts