“Food served on dirty plate”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #14 of 226 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Our meal took 40 minutes to come with no one coming to let us know what was going on. When we finally did get the food one of the meals was served on a dirty plate with dried egg, dried cheese and pieces of ham which was not on the order. My daughters pancakes were burnt and the English muffin on the eggs Benny wasn't toasted. All around HORRIBLE food. The manager acted like he was doing us a favour by not charging us for the meal. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!!

Date of visit: February 2014

Reviewed January 26, 2014

we ate here twice, breakfast and supper The breakfast was great, my eggs were done just right, very good meal. The supper wasn't as good as my veal cutlets were stringy and I could barely chew them. I mentioned this to the waiter and when the bill came, the manager had taken off the cutlets which was very nice as I did eat the baked potato, veggies, bun etc. We have been here numerous times and it is usually very good and we will return

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I went to Perkins for breakfast and quickly discovered why the restaurant was full....The food and service was great!! There were plenty of staff so even thought the restaurant was full they did a fantastic job and you didn't wait long. Well done girls and guys. Check out the baking that you can purchase and take home...

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had a quick lunch here - very conveniently located next to the Comfort Inn & Suites where I stayed - and I had a great meal. 4 stars, only because the service was not the best, but my order was taken accurately, food arrived promptly, hot, and delicious. On my way out, I made a mental note to return on my way out of town for one of the amazing-looking muffins they had on display, but forgot to do so... Next time!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very busy place, so get there early. Decent menu, good food. Breakfasts are really good, portions are satisfying. A good family place.

Date of visit: May 2013