“Pizza”

Add it.
Vern's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Lots of toppings. Good bang for your buck. Not shy with the meat. I have only really ever ordered out.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This restaurant is now closed, and has been for some time. Too bad, because it was unique - I can understand people who thought there was too much meat (It's kind of what a Vern's pizza was about), but that's what made their pizza stand out. The best thing was their sauce, I would have loved to get the recipe before they shut down; it was the best pizza sauce by far.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

There is wayyyyyyy too much meat for my liking. About 10 layers leaving no pizza taste just hot meat.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Every time my wife or I want a pizza, Vern's is the 1st place we call. Always made fresh and Toppings you almost need a fork. Also every other place. Is so greasey. Not Vern's Maby a bit from all the cheese but you feel full after not fat.

1  Thank Hiney204
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We ordered 2 pizzas for delivery while staying in Medicine Hat. We were quoted a 45 minute wait and the pizzas arrived 1 1/2 hours later. Even after waiting twice as long as expected we were delighted with our choice. The pizza was amazing! It is stuffed full of delicious toppings and we enjoyed the selection. They were probably the thickest pieces of pizza I've ever had and tasted great!!

1  Thank Jamie K