“Great food and excellent service”

Beefeater Steak House
Ranked #46 of 196 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My youngest son chose this as his favorite restaurant in the Hat. We had the chicken neptune and the wife chose beef neptune. Both were great as they should be for the price. The staff were great and left us alone to eat our meal in peace. I think the salad bar should be free with meals...the add on for the salad bar is a little cheesy in my opinion

• Visited August 2013

Medicine Hat, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never Disappointing”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Always great food and service. Never cared when they had the old decor but it is kind of nice now. The food is what is important though and like I said it is great! I almost always have the prime rib and leave completely stuffed.

• Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Service and flexibility”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food was good and portions large, but we were very disappointed that there was zero flexibility in terms of the menu: they would not serve two portions of vegetables (frozen chopped vegetables) instead of one portion of vegetables and potato or rice. The restaurant was noisy but we had been warned about that. As well, although I asked that the bill be brought to me, it was instead given to our invited guest (92) who was sitting next to my mother (93); my mother insisted on paying at that point. The manager did apologize but it did not make me feel happy about the evening. - J from Ontario

• Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“If you love beef eat here!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The prime rib was excellent. The Yorkshire pudding that came with it ,not so much,. It tasted like it had been reheated half a dozen times. But I didn't go there for the Yorkshire,so I still enjoyed my meal. No reservations on a Saturday night and we were seated right away. I would go back.

Visited May 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Renovated and better atmosphere”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food is the same, not surprizes for a Steak House. After the renovation they jacked up the prices and continue to charge extra for the salad bar, which hasn't changed in variety in the more than 10 years we have been eating there. It used to be dark like eating in the inside of a cave but the new decor makes if much nicer.

Visited March 2013