“decent food but service at times slow.”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #29 of 195 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Medicine Hat, Canada
“decent food but service at times slow.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I go there a fair bit and usually good service and food. Last time I went with a friend for just a drink and snack and literally was two hours and sat with first beers empty for well over ten minutesbefore someone came by and asked if we wanted another and when second beer was done waited ten minutes for tab and then another good ten minutes for her to bring the machine to use credit card so we actually went to the til t pay our tab. It was not a busy day at all as we were ther around three in the afternoon. Usually it is better but maybe overpriced.

Visited November 2012

Redcliff, Canada
“What on earth happened here?”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I am a big fan of this chain and with frequent business and pleasure trips to Calgary we never miss a couple dinners at Earls down town.
Last week 11 of us went here in the Hat and the place was 3/4 empty and it took forever to get our food and several of us had the Hunan Kung Pow. The 1 guy that asked for no peanuts got peanuts and the rest of us didn't! I had 3 pieces of chicken and raw carrots, another the noodles ice cold (no exaggeration) and another got 2 prawns...the waitress was real nice but add the poor food, long wait and chairs that look like they came from a garage sale you have what appears to be an owner that might as well walk away and let somebody in that has heart and gives a damn about customers and quality!

Medicine Hat, Canada
“Lack of Customer Service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went for a friend's birthday. There was about 8 of us in the group. We asked how long the wait would be for a table and were told about 15 minutes. We put a name on the list and went to stand outside for a few minutes. We were outside for about 5 minutes and went back in as it was too cold outside. A half hour passed and we still did not have a table. I went to ask the hostess how long she thought it would be. She told us that she didn't have us on the list. We were the only people in the front of the restuarant and were there for the past half hour. I am not sure why she didn't ask one of us for a name or if she could help us. We then asked for a manager. A young guy comes out and said that he would get a table for us right away. Another 20 minutes pass and we have not heard from the manager and still no table. I waited for 10 more minutes before leaving. The rest of the group stayed and got a table 10 minutes after I left. It took an hour and 10 minutes to get a table! We weren't even offered a drink while we waited. There was no apology from either the hostess or the manager and no discounts or "freebies". I will not be going back to Earls.

Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

the atmosphere is nice, food is always good, wait staff could be more attentive but have never had an issue with the food etc. Always decent.

Visited September 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“Always awesome!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My go to place for legendary burgers!! When I lived in the Hat, this was my al-time favourite burger place. Service is poor as every single take out order I placed was always wrong, but sometimes they made it right by giving a free one because of their mistake. All said and done, still my favourite!

• Visited August 2011