“travelers will like this”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ranchmen Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranchmen Motel
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Everett, Washington
“travelers will like this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Great motel clean and great service
stayed one night but would definitely stay again on next trip
this was a business trip and by the time we got to the Ranchmen we were exhausted.
When we checked in the service at the front desk was excellent and our room was clean, the shower wonderful,, would definitely reccommend this motel to friends and family and other travelers

Room Tip: ground floor seniors
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at this motel a year ago (Aug 2011) in the newer part of the motel, the room was clean and we were pleased with our one night here. When passing through again in June 2012 we planned again to stay here one night only, very bad decision. The room, I believe was Rm. 107, was absolutely terrible, dirty and run down. I slept with my clothes as the bed mattress was older than I, and the lights on after killing a spider on the wall. We arrived too late at night to make a change or leave. Thankfully the shower/bath area was clean. Too upset to tell the young person working the desk. It is hard to believe they rent that out, that particular room was old and disgusting. We will stop elsewhere next trip through.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay at the Ranchmen, ask for the newer building ONLY. The older rooms, especially...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank J D

Travelers are raving about these Medicine Hat hotels

Field, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

I just checked out of the Ranchmen Motel from a one night stay. I was driving from Ontario to BC and needed a place to lay my head for the night. I decided to stay here based on price as I was trying to keep my expenses to a minimum. $50, you get what you pay for, kind of. The service at the front desk was great, very friendly and helpful. The room was nothing to be desired. Im not picky, obviously, I chose to stay here, BUT I do expect my room to be clean. Food crumbs (large ones) on the floor and garbage pieces as well. I also had hairs in my tub and on the floor, not so nice, I mean really, if your not going to scrub the tub, at least wash the hairs away so guests think you did, and it wouldn't hurt to wipe the walls in the bathroom, not sure what was running down them but it really didn't look too nice. The fridge looked like it had been in a fight, and lost, it worked though so that is all that really matters. Heat, possibly you have to pay extra??? Kidding, but really, it would have been nice to be able to adjust it to a more reasonable temperature. My favorite part was the note taped to the wall above the light switch when you walk in the door "ZERO DRUG TOLERANCE" thanks, you just made me feel really safe while staying on my own as a single female. Anyway, whatever, could have been worse, I had a bed, warm shower, free wifi and it was only for the night. I could have stayed elsewhere but did not.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo