This hotel is definitely a good find if you're on a budget, but you might want to look elsewhere. The owners are very nice and hospitable and took care of our every need. The continental breakfast offered a wide variety and was an excellent start to the day. Unfortunately, the rooms are quite small, and slightly dilapidated, and the housekeeping was only average. The hotel has a motel atmosphere, and I felt much more secure staying on the second floor. All in all, this a good-value hotel. It's certainly a livable place for a few days, but not the best in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat is located at Highway 1 and Highway 3. Close to all the Medicine Hat has to offer, the hotel provides a complimentary deluxe breakfast, complimentary wireless high speed, indoor swimming pool and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ramada Limited Medicine Hat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat Hotel Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Ramada
- Ramada Medicine Hat
- Ramada Limited Medicine Hat Alberta