“A Great Little Hide-A-Way”
Review of Twist Wine & Tapas - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twist Wine & Tapas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Don't expect a big plate, and don't go here if you are into a heavier, big meal. The food is OK, and the atmosphere, and service is excellent. Great if looking for a nice place for relaxing conversation.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Such a nice place to go and hang out. They have local musicians playing on some nights (I'm not sure which exactly). Food is good - not run of the mill. I don't go often, as I don't tend to go out to drink very often. I always enjoy myself when I go there.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have come to enjoy visiting "Twist", the choices are always interesting and the food preperation is typically spot on. Their wine feature varies, but we have always enjoyed their selection. And that little Cappuccino maker does an excellent job, despite the lack of a Barista.

Well done looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Exremely slow service at lunch for a table of two (arrived at 1330, left at 1445) and a salad and sandwich, no desserts or drinks. The kitchen seemed to be the problem.

I had the Twist nannwich, bringing soft warm nannbread to mind. I was therefore a bit surprised to get a Nann bread panini, pretty much rendering the bread a dry cracking crust. The accompanying sweet potato fries were tasty but limp not crispy at all. Sad. My wife's salad was good, however.

Greater attention to detail and speed would be good!

1  Thank imbiboergosum
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had lunch today with two friends, there was only one other table of guests at any time. The food was 'brunch' and we were pleased with our food (quantity & quality). However, we had to ask for water refills and finally went inside to pay our bill (although server should have been aware we were ready to leave). There are two new owners (server was one), I will go again to see if over time this improves.