“Excellent lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Alberta
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Popped in for lunch (no reservation needed at this time of day). We had the Veggie Crepe (gluten free) with Italian salad & the Poalo Pizza & shared Penna Cotta dessert which was fantastic. Owner remembers her repeat customers & is always friendly. Service & food excellent. Food very fresh. We love this place!!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Look4-2

Manchester, England
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I visited here with my husband on a Friday night as a treat. I'd read good reviews and we weren't disappointed. It was quiet but the inside of the restaurant is lovely, they have a big stage and instruments. I can imagine it would be an amazing place for live music. I had the parma ham wrapped dates, having never had dates before I was concerned I wouldn't like the dish but it was gorgeous. My husband had the casear salad which he also said was good. We also had warm bread straight out of the oven with olive oil and balsamic vinegar served to us for free which I thought was a lovely touch. I had the lemon shrimp pasta for main and my husband had the chicken burger which I thought strange given we were in an Italian restaurant but it was really well cooked and the portions were massive. My pasta was beautiful. We were given a shot on the house by the owner and then had desert, again fab.The owner, China is lovely and so friendly. She came over to ask us how our food was and we had an interesting chat with her. I can't wait to go back and take some friends, my only regret is not having room to try some of the amazing looking cocktails!

• Visited January 2013
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
“Nice ambience. Friendly helpful staff.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the cannelloni and also the Italian Nachos!! The nachos were so good we had a second plate:) a little pricey, but very tasty. My only complaint would be with the serving of wine!! There was very little in the wine glass, definitely not the usual serving one would usually receive. Overall a nice evening.

1 Thank Patricia R
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
“Homemade and from the Heart”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

After reading the latest review, I was sadden by the fact that all of the positive about this wonderful place was sorely missed.

The atmosphere is always romantic and relaxing, and both the owner and server have always been nothing but amazing and superb with us. When we visit, it is like visiting family members.

The food is delicious, and all homemade. Our all time favorites are the Italian nachos, which are to die for and of course the deserts are always a nice finish to our meal. Our mains are always well portioned, hot and fresh with ingredients such as lamb, quail, duck that are hard to find in some other places around Medicine Hat.

I've never had anything bad at this restaurant, and definitely worth both the time and money to visit. Always make a reservation and China will be happen to have you any day!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Kihran
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Great !!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Very nice surrounding and the food is excellent !! Great personal service from the owner. Been there a few times, and always high quality and well presented.

Visited August 2012