“wonderful service at super 8”

Super 8 Medicine Hat AB
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Calgary, Canada
“wonderful service at super 8”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I stay at the super 8 in Medicine Hat while visiting my mother in the hospital. the staff did everything right to make me feel at home. They were able to offer special rate for hospital visit and make exceptions for check in and check out time. I would like to offer my thank to the staff and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank pampam78

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed here for a little business trip, room looked clean and suited my needs. Forgot my phone charger but the staff was able to find one for me so I didn't have to scramble the next day without a phone. Service was excellent and I was very pleased at how they went out of their way to help me out of my predicament.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Gibbons
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Whenever I stay at this property, it is a consistent experience. I am treated in a courteous manner, I pay a reasonable price, the room is properly tended, and the beds are comfortable. I was once visiting a close relative with cancer, and the front desk staff made adjustments to make the stay a bit better.

We last stopped with our small dogs, and again the whole experience was right. Even asking to have the room cleaned later than normal was done with no fuss. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pet-friendly rooms are on the ground floor, and there will be a little noise from vehicles.