The checkin agent was cool and not very helpful, although the morning checkout staff were very friendly. THe room was clean but the furniture was chipped, the room needed painting and it could use new beds. We found the bed & pillows very uncomfortable.
We were offered an upgraded room for $10.00 more - we looked at the room but couldn't see the value but it may have had better pilloes & bed.
I was a walk in so I feel I overpaid by approx 25%.
The one strange thing was the "free" continental breakfast didn't open until 6:30am and if you wanted some breakfast meat it was an additional $2.99. Go figure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa is southern Alberta's only four star resort and largest entertainment complex. We are proud to offer a variety of amenities including guest rooms and luxury suites, banquet & meeting facilities, a buffet restaurant, lounges, fine dining, giant indoor water slide park, exercise facility, one of Canada's top spas, a full service casino and so much more! We have something for everyone, all under one roof! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino And Spa
- Medicine Hat Lodge Hotel Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Hotel
- Medicine Hat Resort
- Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa Alberta