$74
$62
$83
$105
$91
Ace Crown Motel(Medicine Hat)
$65
Satellite Motel(Medicine Hat)(Great Value!)
$68
All reviewswater slidespoolside roomkiddie poolbreakfast buffethot tubfront desk staffchecking inhockey tournamentsausagewaterslidessteakhouseelementspaigewaterparkconventionmoviesupper
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Decided to only go as far as Medicine Hat on the way home from Calgary. Since it was our anniversary got the jacuzzi room package. Went to the nice resurant with a 75 dollar voucher included in our package. Meal was a 5 star. Got back to room and chocolate strawberrys and sparkling wine was sitting there for us. Everything exceeded what we expected for a hotel in Medicine Hat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review about your stay with us at the Medicine Hat Lodge. I am glad you enjoed the Romantic Getaway package. The MGrill always has such fabulous menu options that never disappoint. We are happy we exceeded your expectations and hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here for just one night,While on the road.We had an updated room with 2 double beds,the room was clean and modern,flat screen tv nice looking beds but fairly small and basic room.The beds were medium not to hard not to soft either..A bit firm for my taste but my Husband slept just fine.The strong smell of chlorine throughout the hotel was a bit of a turn off.We had breakfast at the jungle buffet resturant on the main floor.The food was not that great it too was very basic and the food quality seemed to be fairly low.All in all it okay for a one night stay i guess.but if we were ever passing through again I think I would rather stay else where
it may be okay for people who have kids who want to use the pool/hot tub and water slides.Just not for us.

Room Tip: Get and updated room
2  Thank Raychell F
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at Medicine Hat Lodge. I apologize that you left feeling that your stay was unsatisfactory. I would like to get more information in regards to what you found basic about the breakfast served on the buffet at the Jungle Cafe. We have a variety of items including bacon, sausage, eggs, french toast, waffles and variuos cereals and pastries and also fresh fruit available. I appreciate the feedback and I that I hear from you soon.
jladoucuer@medhatlodge.com

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Once again our stay was great... We had a slight mix up upon checking in by a lady named Helena Eremenko was quick to correct the issue. The staff on front deck where very helpful, courtious and friendly.
Our breakfast both morning was great and I would highly recommend upgrading to the hot breakfast as it is well worth the minimal cost. The server in our section was very polite and made sure that everything was okay.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend a room facing the pool and on the end. You are close to all that the Lodge has to offer and there is something very relaxing about that location.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about our hotel.
I am very happy that you had such prompt service from our Environmental Guest Service Manager, and that she quickly fixed the problem. I will pass along all the fantastic comments about the breakfast and the service you received to the Hotel Chef and Restaurant Manager.
We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
403.529.2222 ext 199

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We always love going to the Lodge for a night away. I find the prices to be great for what you are getting. We stayed in the Deluxe Jacuzzi Room and it was just awesome. A big thanks to the help of Helena finding us a room last minute for our getaway... and ironically it was the exact same room we had on our wedding night. The girls at the front desk were very friendly when we checked in. I ordered room service in the morning and found the prices to be completely reasonable and our meal was at our door within 15 minutes. Which was pretty good for a Sunday morning, I thought. Our room was clean, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. We will stay again and again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review about the Medicine Hat Lodge. We appreciate the time you took to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you were very satisfied with your recent stays. I will pass along your compliments to the room service/restaurant about the great service and food you received. I’m glad your enjoyed the same room that you had on your wedding night, such a special memory. Again thank you for choosing the Medicine Hat Lodge, and we look forward to you staying with us again.
403.529.2222 ext 199

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Outdated, dimly lit room. Carpet was not vacuumed; felt grungy. Wore my shoes the whole time. Check in was very slow, staff was competent but not friendly. Lounge had decent food. Daily specials at reasonable prices. Breakfast not complimentary but only minimal cost for continental. Can upgrade to full hot breakfast as well. Not impressed overall. Would not stay here again. Better choice would be the Holiday Inn across the street.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kids2k
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. We value the time our guests take to inform us of their experiences. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay. I have passed along your comments to the appropriate managers. Our Environmental Guest Service Manager, Helena Eremenko, would like to get in contact with you to ask a few questions regarding your stay so we can avoid similar situations. Please email or phone her at heremenko@medhatlodge.com or 403-502-9192.