$73
$83
$91
$74
$65
Satellite Motel(Medicine Hat)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
Ace Crown Motel(Medicine Hat)
$65
$46
All reviewswater slidespoolside roomkiddie poolbreakfast buffethot tubfront desk staffchecking inhockey tournamentsausagewaterslidessteakhouseelementspaigewaterparkconventionmoviesupper
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We always love going to the Lodge for a night away. I find the prices to be great for what you are getting. We stayed in the Deluxe Jacuzzi Room and it was just awesome. A big thanks to the help of Helena finding us a room last minute for our getaway... and ironically it was the exact same room we had on our wedding night. The girls at the front desk were very friendly when we checked in. I ordered room service in the morning and found the prices to be completely reasonable and our meal was at our door within 15 minutes. Which was pretty good for a Sunday morning, I thought. Our room was clean, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. We will stay again and again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for your recent review about the Medicine Hat Lodge. We appreciate the time you took to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you were very satisfied with your recent stays. I will pass along your compliments to the room service/restaurant about the great service and food you received. I’m glad your enjoyed the same room that you had on your wedding night, such a special memory. Again thank you for choosing the Medicine Hat Lodge, and we look forward to you staying with us again.
403.529.2222 ext 199

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Outdated, dimly lit room. Carpet was not vacuumed; felt grungy. Wore my shoes the whole time. Check in was very slow, staff was competent but not friendly. Lounge had decent food. Daily specials at reasonable prices. Breakfast not complimentary but only minimal cost for continental. Can upgrade to full hot breakfast as well. Not impressed overall. Would not stay here again. Better choice would be the Holiday Inn across the street.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kids2k
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. We value the time our guests take to inform us of their experiences. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay. I have passed along your comments to the appropriate managers. Our Environmental Guest Service Manager, Helena Eremenko, would like to get in contact with you to ask a few questions regarding your stay so we can avoid similar situations. Please email or phone her at heremenko@medhatlodge.com or 403-502-9192.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

On a previous visit we were severally disappointed with a variety of issues. Believing that things can get better we booked one more time, mostly because of our kids insistence on the water slides.
Well much to my chagrin things hadn't improved at all. The counter staff was pleasant but not all that welcoming. When we entered our room it was freezing and took quite some time to heat it up.
The pool area wasn't much better, quite cool, leaving myself and kids with "goose pimples" every time we got out of the water to hit the slides. Sadly the next day, a Monday morning, we thought a few more times down the slides could be achieved, but they were closed for maintenance which led to a couple of frustrated kids.
The room was well made up, though one of the wall lights feel on my wife's head and onto the floor, while the other light couldn't be remotely turned off, due to a missing switch.
All in all it was a disappointing stay, we did receive a discount for our stay which eased our disappointment but would just like to see some serious improvements and upgrades take place.

Room Tip: Do not pick an outer room, the windows are drafty and cold.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
medicinehatlodge, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not positive and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I will certainly address the issues with our team. Please feel free to contact me with any additional comments. Again your feedback is very important to us and we will certainly use your comments as a opportunity to improve our service delivery.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The non- smoking wing smells like smoke

The breakfast restaurant and room service don't open until 7am, which is far too late for those travelling for business. I ordered room service, asked to arrive at 7am, but never came by the time I had to leave for work at 8 am!

I'll look to one of the chain hotels suited to business travel, next time.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. I am sorry you did not receive your room service at the proper time, and I assure you that this is incident was brought to the attention of the restaurant manager. I do hope that you decide and stay with us again, as we do have the dining option at the Jungle Café, open Monday-Friday from 6:30am-10:30am for breakfast for the convenience of our business travelers.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

just had the evening buffet at in the jungle cafe. it was fantastic! possibly and most likely the best buffet I've ever had and I've been to a lot! great service and great food. and to the waitress who was serving the very difficult table of 3

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the Jungle Cafe. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the buffet and the service provided. We look forward to your next visit to the hotel.