Not at all worth the price. The rooms were small and poorly cleaned. There was a sock under one of the beds that was there longer than we were. There were no smoke detectors or fire sprinklers. There were no fitted sheets on the beds. The toilet paper in the bathroom was not replaced before we got there and was almost gone. The bed covers were stained. There was a loud fight at closing time of the bar next door. The doors that open to the outside have handles that unlock the deadbolt and are easy for children to use. This means that if you have kids that are old enough to reach a door handle they can very easily get out of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Owners and management. Imperial Inn is completing major renovations to proved our guest with clean modern facilities. New carpet, bedding, drapes, air conditioning, 35 renovated kitchenettes complete with laminated flooring and full size fridge and stove. We offer hot items in our Breakfast Bar. Fresh coffee served 24 hours. All rooms are equipped with coffee pots, microwaves, fridges, high speed internet and hair blowers. Beefeater Steak House on property.We are walking distance to Tim Horton's, London Drugs, Co-op Market Place, Liquor store, Pizza Hut, Ralph's Texas Bar and Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Imperial Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Medicine Hat
- Imperial Motor Inn Medicine Hat, Alberta