This hotel was likely built in the 60's or 70's and has probably not been renovated since then, but perhaps that is why I liked it. It is quaint, clean and reminds me of the road trips I used to take with my family when I was a kid.
The staff was friendly, the room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The pool looked nice, though I didn't have time to swim. Breakfast is provided with the room and includes eggs, bagels, cereal and a variety of other options.
For the price, I would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Owners and management. Imperial Inn is completing major renovations to proved our guest with clean modern facilities. New carpet, bedding, drapes, air conditioning, 35 renovated kitchenettes complete with laminated flooring and full size fridge and stove. We offer hot items in our Breakfast Bar. Fresh coffee served 24 hours. All rooms are equipped with coffee pots, microwaves, fridges, high speed internet and hair blowers. Beefeater Steak House on property.We are walking distance to Tim Horton's, London Drugs, Co-op Market Place, Liquor store, Pizza Hut, Ralph's Texas Bar and Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imperial Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Medicine Hat
- Imperial Motor Inn Medicine Hat, Alberta