This was one of our overnight stays and booked this one mainly due to it's price. It was good enough. It was our first stay at a "motel". We had ground level parking at our room and our room also had a door to the indoor pool on the other side. Although the hotel is old and not freshly decorated it servred it's purpose (sleep 6 with a pool and hot tub) very well. The complimentary breakfast was also good enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Owners and management. Imperial Inn is completing major renovations to proved our guest with clean modern facilities. New carpet, bedding, drapes, air conditioning, 35 renovated kitchenettes complete with laminated flooring and full size fridge and stove. We offer hot items in our Breakfast Bar. Fresh coffee served 24 hours. All rooms are equipped with coffee pots, microwaves, fridges, high speed internet and hair blowers. Beefeater Steak House on property.We are walking distance to Tim Horton's, London Drugs, Co-op Market Place, Liquor store, Pizza Hut, Ralph's Texas Bar and Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Imperial Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Medicine Hat
- Imperial Motor Inn Medicine Hat, Alberta