My family stayed in a suite with a kitchen, two queens and a separate room with a king. The room was clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. The staff were friendly, sincere and helpful. The breakfast was the typical less than delicious free breakfast fare but what do you expect when it is "free" with your stay. The gentleman responsible for the breakfast is a gem. He made everyone feel at home, took the time to chat with patrons but was also tuned in enough to give the non-morning people their space. We only stayed one night on our way through town but would have loved to stay longer. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 122 rooms including 25 Jacuzzi Suites. Free deluxe continental breakfast, two indoor pools and whirlpools, fitness room, 24hr business centre, free airport shuttle, guest laundry, free parking, in room movie & Nintendo system, fridges in all rooms, microwaves in most, in room coffee, free morning newspaper and free local calls. Close to Shopping, Dinning, Museum, Bowling, Parks, Golfing, Hospital, CFB Suffield and Cypress Hills Provincial Park. Visit us at the intersection of TransCanada Highway & 7th St SW. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sun Country Hotel Medicine Hat
- Best Western Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country Medicine Hat, Alberta