“Ordered off the menu by number and the server make suggestions”
Review of Saigonese Restaurant - CLOSED

Saigonese Restaurant
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Kinda Cool. We ordered 42, 84 and 96. Server said you should get 84 on noodles. Food was great. Service a little spotty. Location in (I think) a converted Arby's.

1  Thank Retirewell

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a terrific restaurant - as well as take out. The food is beautifully prepared, and always fresh and tasty. Their soup is great. Would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank sheila2646
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have never had a bad food experience here. The food is perfect all of the time!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

good food fast service reasonable price never had this type of food before and found out it was quite good

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have been going to Saigonese for some time now and each time it never fails to appease me. I love the quality, price and amount of food you get. I should stray away from my #49 but why change a good thing? The salad rolls are pretty amazing as well! :) Will continue going to Saigonese - a favorite for sure!