“Excellent food”

Top Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #33 of 262 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly dining since 1968.
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This pizza house has excellent food, particularly pizza. The prices are in line with many pizza restaurants in Lethbridge. This restaurant has been in business for many, many years. The service has always been good. If you're in a hurry, you can call ahead and they will have the food ready for you when you arrive.

4  Thank Bargain-hunter5

Reviewed October 20, 2011

After a long day travelling we checked in our hotel and decided to order in. This place was recommended but we were sadly disappointed. We ordered a large Hawaiian pizza and a medium greek salad, no drinks and the bill was $45! What we got was a medium pizza and what had to be a 3 day old salad....not edible. It took an hour and half to arrive....Lethbridge is not that big, can get from one side of town to the other in 8 minutes. We should have just gone out to eat, lesson learned.

1  Thank jessieCanada
Reviewed September 24, 2011

It doesn't matter where I travel, I cannot find a pizza as good as Top. It is exactly the same now as when I had my first one in 1968. It's the first place I go whenever I get back to Lethbridge, it's nice to know some things never change.

4  Thank Guttercat69
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Living overseas I get back to Canada once a year. Being a self professed Pizza Head that has enjoyed great pizza all over the world without a doubt one of my favorite pizza's when I am in Alberta and down in Lethbridge is Top Pizza. Always go for the Louis special minus the onions! The best crust which is in between a true Italian thin and doughy North American - light but very crusty. See you next year.

4  Thank ZedHead67
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Top Pizza only serves the highest quality food. The pizza is absolutely addictive. Even during it's busiest times, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the food is fresh and delicious. Well worth the wait.

5  Thank Sadie888