“Best in Town”

Top Pizza & Spaghetti House
Ranked #35 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly dining since 1968.
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This place does tradition pizza, and they do it well. Even when the place is busy (which is often) we always get it fast and hot!!

4  Thank Xian H

Reviewed September 6, 2011

The pizza is good, the customer service though...
We had ordered delivery, and they had gotten one our pizzas wrong. The one wrong had a topping no one was willing to eat. No big deal, or so we thought. We called them and asked for the correct pizza, and they called us back saying they 'would maybe get to it tonight, maybe tomorrow'...

Needless to say, we told them to forget it. Having spent $70(!!) there that night (and $40 that Sun before), we expected better. Very disappointing, and never again.

3  Thank Earthrowan
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Whenever I find myself in Lethbridge I always end up eating at Top Pizza for lunch and dinner a few times It's always good!!! Whether I'm dining in or calling for delivery it's always sooooo good!!!! The pizza is out of this world and so is the Baked Pastas. Im headed back to Lethbridge in September and can't wait for a slice of the best pie I've ever eaten!!! Keep up the good work guys!!!!

4  Thank DarioCasson
Reviewed December 25, 2010

I live in calgary but when I Come down to visit my relatives, its nothing but awesome. Its always the first choice for us. I would strongly recommend this restaurant!

5  Thank TylerWinch
Reviewed November 9, 2009

It's a great place, a family-run operation that's been at it for a long time (a couple of decades if I recall correctly). They have your typical pizzas, but it's always hot, always great.

3  Thank Earthrowan