“Consistent and Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
“Consistent and Good”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Great menu, consistently good, staff friendly, restaurant is clean. Great lunch buffet. Good value. Take out sometimes not as good as dine in. Sometimes the regular type orders like ribs, don't seem to be as fresh as dine in.

1 Thank Karey_Miyoko

Alberta, Canada
“Has a decent smorg....”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

You can get more traditional food if you ask but thier standard western chinese fare is good.

magrath, ab
“no, just keep driving.”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Seriously, keep driving. Or just don't eat. Probably one of the worst meals I have ever had. don't eat here.

Lethbridge, Canada
“very dissapointed in service AND quality of food”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We ate supper with friends at about 5 pm, and there is no doubt that both the chow mein and the friend rice were reheated from the lunch buffet as both were mushy very unappetizing. The four of us each picked at these, but did not eat them.

We pointed out to the server that the dishes were mushy and not good, and suggested to her we thought they were reheated from lunch. She offered an "I'm sorry" then walked away without further comment or remedy.

We told the shift manager (at least I assume that is who he was) as we paid how it was very disappointing and we did not eat it, and told him it seemed reheated from lunch, and he also offered a simple "I'm sorry" but did not offer any remedy or even a comment, nor question us further.

We have written a letter to the restaurant and let them know we will not be coming back – there are just too many options in town for good food, including Chinese, such as the New Dynasty or many others.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Jeff S
Lethbridge, Canada
“Just not very good! Not there again1”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Our regular place had closed so we thought we would try the Regent take out.
Really really disappointed! I found it very pricey! I paid $63 for fried rice, salt & chile ribs, special cantonese chow mein, salt & chile shrimp (breaded and very few) sweet and sour ribs. Yikes, 5 dishes for $63?????
Sorry to be so vague, but we didn't like the food. It had no taste!
I won't order there again and wouldn't recommend it.
Right now, I couldn't recommend any chinese food place in lethbridge.
The good ones seem to come and go!!!

• Visited August 2011