“Thanks for the HEP”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #191 of 263 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I ate there and afterwords felt really sick and cheated, its great you renovated but maybe you should consider hygiene and restaraunt cleanliness, shortly after we found out there was a public health notice for this place concerning an employee with hepatitis C. never again my health and money are not worth risking.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

McDonalds is a huge chanin and this one is not the best nor the worst of the chain....

Reviewed January 3, 2012

A treat for our kids, but the food doesn't appeal to us. Play place for the kids

Reviewed July 11, 2011

I work nights a lot, and McDonalds is one of the only places open after 10:00pm in lethbridge, but I will probably not be going there anymore for late night food. They seem to be leaving the same batch of fries sitting out all night, as when I've been through the last 3 times, they have been soggy and cold. The staff member at the drive through I encountered was apathetic, bordering on rude.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Great service and accuracy, pretty awesome food, great price, some healthy choices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook