“Would definitely not recommend”

The Saigonese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I used to come here a while back and they had a decent food-or so i thought. I just had the beef noodle soup but it was okay. However, i tried to expand my options and ordered a bunch of dishes and they had one thing in common. Awful smell. I honestly do not understand how this restaurant gets such good reviews have you tried the fried rice, just smelling it will have you throwing up. The noodle soups also have a weird taste and smell that make you irritated. They however do have good tasting spring rolls and i also love the wings.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I both love the food at The Saigonese! Whether we get take out or come here for date night the vermicelli bowls and both spring and salad rolls are hands down the best in the city!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Went into saigonese and had amazing salad rolls with charbroiled pork and the number 41. And it was deliciousss. On point flavor and fast friendly service. The waitress Krissia made us feel at home. Will definetly be back :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Delicious Pho (rare beef) and Peanut satay spicy chicken soup...mmm. Enjoyed the shrimp lettuce wraps as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us. They close at 9pm. We went at 8:30pm and they refused to serve us in the dining room, we could only order out because it was too close to closing. The person who served us said this was restaurant policy. Sorry but I won’t go back.

Date of visit: June 2018