“Amazing breakfast”

Chef Stella Diner & Catering
Ranked #6 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Description: WELCOME TO CHEF STELLA diner & Catering Where good food is our passion At Chef Stella, we offer that home cooked meal you've been craving. Enjoy our delicious fresh made soups, stews & sauces. Our sandwiches are made from our in house slow roasted turkey and fresh Alberta beef. All of our sausages and burgers are ground fresh and handcrafted in house by our chefs. Be sure to try our homemade ice creams, pastries, Italian treats and much more! If you have any dietary restrictions or concerns, please speak with your host. We are here to ensure you have a great dining experience and will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing breakfast at this place. The coffee was great, service was lovely, and the sausage, biscuit and gravy meal was so good! This is the best breakfast joint in Lethbridge. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Good food great staff and decent parking available.
This is a place to try for a different experience for sure

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Great food, love the bright feel of the cafe! I could actually see my food! The price was excellent! We’ll be back!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I love this restaurant. I wish they were open longer! Every time I go I have my heart set on one of their sandwiches but I have yet to order it because their specials are always too appealing! One of these days I'll order it!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I've probably been at Stella's a couple dozen times for breakfast or lunch and have always enjoyed the quality, flavor and value of my meal. I continue to make Stalla's a top choice for lunch whenever I'm in Lethbridge.

Date of visit: February 2019