“I Really Wanted to Show them How to handle a line up”

Casino Lethbridge Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed March 15, 2019

We waited in line to be seated. There was 15 tables empty and 25 people in line. The host didn't grab everyone's name when they arrived. You stood in line for 15 minutes then she would get your name and ask you to wait at the side until she had a table. A table of 8 got in before us and the host tried to say she called our name when we sat right by the door the whole time and know she didn't. People in the line were very frustrated. We finally got a table. Then we got the whole picture. People would grab a table then head out to gamble and come back when they were ready. All the open tables were for people gambling. That being said we ordered our food. Bratwurst and perogies and Chicken Stir fry. We waited 2 hours for our food. Lucky we were just killing time and didn't have anywhere to go. The waitress gave us a discount plus we got a discount from our hotel card. So the price was right. The food was okay, fresh and warm.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Since finding this reatautant I have been going there and have on;y one indifferent meal. For the most part the food is tasty with good portions . Only the spag and meat balls was dissapointing as there was a lack of flavour . How ever if you have a stear sandwich and tell them how you want the steak, then you have found chef who knows what its all about. Silll be going there each month I am in Lethbridge

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Nice meal fast service , a amazing attentive waitress, Good portions and good food.Spent the evening at the casino. Entertaining evening.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

My husband and I have eaten supper here twice and I know we will come here many more times. At first we wondered if the noise from the Casino would be very loud in the restaurant but it wasn't. While you wait for your food there is so much to see. You can wander around and look at the many pictures that adorn the walls. There are also old carriages and some bronzes to see. Our meal was very tasty. I had their Won Ton Soup and it was full of veggies, shrimp, pork, and of coarse the won tons. You can get more won ton and noodles for a small price and you can also order a large bowl. I don't think that you will leave hungry. Very tasty. The hostess and our waiter were very friendly, made you feel welcome, and were helpful on what to order. The prices were reasonable. The next time we go I may try something else on their extensive menu, if I can get past the soup. I don't think that anyone would be disappointed eating here.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Trudy P
Reviewed November 20, 2018

My wife and I stopped for breakfast this morning. The service was good and fast. The food wasn't real hot though but it was good.

Date of visit: November 2018