“Steak specialty”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Lethbridge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Lethbridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 261 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Steak specialty”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good menu, big restaurant, room for sports teams. Good menu, drinks, atmosphere. A little pricey. Service is good.

Visited November 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Poor Service 'n Food Poisoning”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I've been a bit lukewarm about the Lethbridge Keg. My hometown has a Keg that I have always frequented and loved, but the serving staff at the Lethbridge location isn't nearly as polished or mature. Last night was no exception. And while I can deal with mediocre staff, I have no patience with food poisoning.

I had the Alaskan King Crab legs with a wedge salad side and spent the night puking.

We had gone there for our second wedding anniversary; what a downer! I am the mother of a three month old and a case of mild food poisoning was NOT what I needed. I did call the Keg and let them know. I have also called the Health Inspector.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Cheryl M
Lethbridge, Canada
“Special and casual dining with a flare”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food was excellant (as always)! Greeted and treated like we are important -- all levels of service is superb. Steak and lobster cooked the way one likes it. Calamari delicious. High recommend

Visited September 2012
Lethbridge, Canada
“overrated and over priced”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

tough steaks, salty potatoes, you don't get what you pay for! Nothing is made fresh, it's all bottled packaged or pre made, I think the only thing made fresh are the baked potatoes and salad, but then the dressing is bottled. We won;t be back!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank scott499
claresholm
“father's day”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It's a typical Keg restaurant ... normal steak house type food. They still gather the waiters togehter to sing to birthday people.