“Quality Service with fresh food.”

O-Sho Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come experience authentic Japanese Cuisine in Lethbridge! Sushi bar seating, private tatami rooms, full dining room with tables & booths. Delivery available.
Reviewed March 23, 2019

Good Quality food - prices reflect the amount on the plate.
Advice provided by knowledgeable youthful staff with concern about taste of food during the meal.
Happy to give advice about food choices.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Leaving Calgary for the Glacier park we stopped here for lunch. Their so call Japanese food wasn't quite up to our standard. Deep fried pork cutlet was dry & their batter was too thick. My undo noodle was tasteless & served with overcook beef.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I love that they have lots of traditional seating; it's much more private that way, as well as fun! I had the Miso Soup, followed by the Spicy Sake Maki. In spite of the busyness of the restaurant this day, the service was fairly prompt, although I've been there when they had fewer customers and the service was amazingly quick. Enjoyed my meal very much and appreciated the friendly service, as well.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Osho's USED to be my go to place. But lately, I have been greeted with RUDE staff and the food has gone downhill. It is way over priced for the portions you receive, and the quality is absolutely terrible. I will no longer be a customer here and will be taking my business to Lighthouse. What a shame, I will miss the potatoes, but the service is not worth it. Absolutely ridiculous staff.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Sorry, I do frequent here when I have to but the sushi is very lack luster. I'ts doesn't seem that fresh and the rice is not cooked the right way. The chicken fried rice is good though but the sushi is not. The decor needs major update, although i like the traditional rooms they are looking pretty rough. Time for a reno forsure!