“Not bad”

Add it.
Denny's
Ranked #143 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Denny's Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny's restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny's is proud to be Canada's Diner. And just when you think breakfast couldn't get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

It has been a while since we were here as on the past two visits the food and Service was not up to basic standards.
This time we were pleased with the meals ,service and the place was clean.
Parking was plentiful.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

The food here was absolutely horrendous. Came here with a group of friends for breakfast and ordered the "Breakfast poutine". One of my friends ordered it as well. The wait time was almost an hour and when it finally came out, the Hollandaise sauce on our meals was ice cold. My friend sent his back and it came out cold again. After taking one bite of mine, I quickly found out it had a disgusting taste to it. I told the server about the awful taste and asked her to please take it back and let her know that I wouldn't be ordering anything else. When my friends asked for the bill she brought mine out as well and It wasnt on the house or even discounted. Even though it came out cold, I had one bite and it tasted like garbage. I will not be visiting this specific Dennys again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

We stopped for brunch today and were pleasantly surprised with the place. There was a bit of a wait for a table because there were busy but the staff were all very efficient and friendly Our order came very quickly even though they were busy and the food was hot and good. My steak was done just the way I ordered it. We will be stopping here again and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2017

The place was packed so you think the food must good. Ha ha it was terrible, the mashed potatoes were instant kind, watery and way too salty. The gravy was also salty, the country fried steak over cooked. The soup never came, the waitress was so busy she came after to apologize about the soup and offered some fruit. Nice of her but the kitchen staff should lay off the salt.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

awesome spot to stop at for a meal in lethbridge.great food at resonable prices and excellent service

Date of visit: November 2017