“Regular BK”

Burger King
Ranked #198 of 275 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Tried and true. Most BK's are similar and this one is just average

Reviewed January 9, 2009

Lethbridge, AB
T1H 1W9

RE: Complaint towards restaurant manager of Burger King

To Whom It May Concern:

The incident happened on January 7, 2008 at Burger King located at 1950 3rd Ave South, Lethbridge Alberta at approximately 6pm at the drive threw intercom.

It was a very long day for me at work and I knew I did not want to cook once I got home so I thought I would go through the drive threw for a fast and convenience hassle free customer service experience. Well this was not the case, I ordered a number 1 with cheese and a medium onion rings on the side, the girl then repeated back to me “ number 1 with onion rings” so then I said a number 1 with cheese and onion rings on the side, then she said very rude I mean rude” yeah I heard you now you have to have a drink with that what do you want. I said excuse me do not give me attitude like that I would like an ice tea”, Then she went on to say “ well if you don’t like it then go some where else!”, I was in disbelief that she said this to me, I am a paying customer and she should have had better customer service skills then being rude and sarcastic.

I was so upset that she spoke to me like this so at that point I was not about to order anything from burger King and I pulled out of the drive threw and went inside to see who was taking the orders, to my disbelief it was the manager on that night, When I asked for the manager she came up and I said was it you taking the orders through the drive threw she said yes, so I continued to state to her that I did not appreciate her tone with me over the intercom and that it was unprofessional for this business that you are managing, Then the lady there at burger king went on to tell me very rude and sarcastic “ well I didn’t like your tone” I said excuse me you are the one that should be professional especially if you are the manager here, and what does she say “so” I couldn’t believe it, I said to her that I want the number to your boss and she said “ well you have to get the number here yourself and leave a message and I will give the message to the boss I said no way are you going to relay the message im going corporate, then she said very sarcastic Thank you have a good night. With her saying that just toped it all off and I am in disbelief of her actions.

I would like to request for her to be reprehended for her actions, and I would like an apology, this was uncalled for she should have been more professional. If nothing is done I will go to media, your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely;

Tasha Lennon

2  Thank pawzbaby
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Great fries and chicken, no healthy alternatives to speak of.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook