“Ideal place for a large group”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #150 of 259 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Alberta
“Ideal place for a large group”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a large group of kids to take for a meal out in Lethbridge with limited time and budget. What to choose? We decided on Boston Pizza. The menu choices are broad enough that every person was able to get exactly what they wished for. The folks at the Lethbridge Boston Pizza suggested that we use their online menu to make choices and pre-order the food. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were led to our tables and the food started coming immediately. The food portions were generous enough that several people went home with their leftovers for a lunch the next day. We were very pleased with the service and attention to detail.

I would definitely go back to Lethbridge Boston Pizza for a meal even if I were there by myself. It is conveniently located; the service was friendly and the manager welcoming.

• Visited May 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Great spot for a game”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Watched some NHL Playoffs when in town. Good food and value with specials. Friendly staff who would put on any game you wanted. Another good Boston Pizza experience.

Visited May 2013
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Boston Pizza has some different dishes/sandwiches which is why I like to visit occasionally. Spinach salad and Boston Brute are good and you can get half orders on week days and specials each day. The prices are high so it's not a place I go often.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Sticky cutlery and my credit card got sticky too.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Generally I enjoy the causal atmosphere and the comfort food. Tonight was not the night. May be the person who was tending my table had too many or may be other reasons. What was the reason to burn my desert; that I sont know. Not coming back on my third night.

Coaldale, Canada
“Good food and lots of it”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Boston Pizza has a pretty good menu, which is nice in this market sector. Still have the old standbys, but have the option of not too bad pizza and pasta for those of us who crave something different than the standard fare offered by other chains.
Way too large a serving for lunch so I take the leftovers home for later.
I will keep BP in my rotation, if just for variety.

• Visited December 2012