“Great spot for a game”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Great spot for a game”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Watched some NHL Playoffs when in town. Good food and value with specials. Friendly staff who would put on any game you wanted. Another good Boston Pizza experience.

Visited May 2013

Lethbridge, Alberta
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Boston Pizza has some different dishes/sandwiches which is why I like to visit occasionally. Spinach salad and Boston Brute are good and you can get half orders on week days and specials each day. The prices are high so it's not a place I go often.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Sticky cutlery and my credit card got sticky too.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Generally I enjoy the causal atmosphere and the comfort food. Tonight was not the night. May be the person who was tending my table had too many or may be other reasons. What was the reason to burn my desert; that I sont know. Not coming back on my third night.

Coaldale, Canada
“Good food and lots of it”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Boston Pizza has a pretty good menu, which is nice in this market sector. Still have the old standbys, but have the option of not too bad pizza and pasta for those of us who crave something different than the standard fare offered by other chains.
Way too large a serving for lunch so I take the leftovers home for later.
I will keep BP in my rotation, if just for variety.

• Visited December 2012
alberta
“Thursday tradition”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Seems like I have lunch here every thursday during football season. The place is good and consistent. The only thing I dont like is that the special on thursday is always the exact same, without any deviation, exactly the same. Its not that its terrible food, but it would be nice if there was more selection or a variety of food on special instead of the same thing every single thursday

Visited November 2012