“Team-Friendly”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just returned from a great weekend of hockey and the icing on the cake was the terrific service we received from the staff at the Quality Inn & Suites. Having previously stayed at this hotel with another hockey team, I was confident we had made a good choice for our team booking and we weren't disappointed. We were so appreciative of being able to keep the team on one floor (for the most part) and for the use of the meeting room for team meals, team meetings and for keeping parents out of trouble in the evening! The hotel's policy of asking for a donation to the Salvation Army for use of this room is a fantastic idea. Siblings loved the pool and the breakfast included in the room rate was plentiful with lots of variety.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Hello Lisa P - our staff is pleased your team enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to accommodate where we can and appreciate teams like yours that are well organized and show the same care and respect for the property as we do.

Thank you for you comments and we would love to see your team again!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

What more can I say it was once again a great place to stay...love the soft cozy sheets, clean rooms, warm welcome. I travel with my dog and she is always so well received when we arrive.Looking foreward to another visit in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. Our staff is very pleased you and your fur-child enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I visit Lethbridge a few times a year and had never stayed at the Quality Inn. What a pleasant surprise! The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotless. I booked a room that was "pet friendly" as I brought along my new puppy. Normally, hotel rooms that are "pet friendly" are a little rough around the edges but not here! Beautiful room! I could not have been happier with my stay. If you are travelling with pets you have to stay here! I will never stay anywhere else in Lethbridge from now on!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

We thank you for your kind comments. Yes we are a pet friendy hotel and we welcome well behaved fur-kids.

Thank you again and we will be ready and waiting for you on your next visit!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I wish to share my appreciation for allowing us to cancel our reservation through Choice Priviledges as the terms for the prepayment were clearly stated at the time of payment.
Background: We booked the room online and wasn't until after we received the immediate confirmation after payment that the room was smoking. I called the Quality Inn in Lethbridge and unfortunately they didn't have any non-smoking rooms available and since I went through Choice Priviledge, I needed to contact them to cancel. The Quality Inn stated that they would not have an issue cancelling the reservation and refunding our money. I contacted Choice Priviledge customer service who had to contact Quality Inn to ensure they would accept the cancellation and to stuck to their word........only a few minute telephone process and no phoning other departments! We are in Lethbridge a couple times per year and will make this hotel our first choice knowing the FAVOUR they did for us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments. Booking online is quick and convenient but does present challenges. We are pleased your situation was resolvable. Our staff will do what they can to assist in correcting situations.

Happy travels and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is my 4th business stay with Lilly and her staff at the quality Inn in Lethbridge...and I would not stay anywhere else! they make me feel like a cherished relative each and every time I stay...the weather may be cold..but bar none...the management and staff are the warmest and most helpful, I have ever encountered.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

We have a saying in Southern Alberta - if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes! Always a pleasure to have you stay. We are happy you feel like you are coming home! Looking forward to your next stay with your Lethbridge family!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had booked my stay online not realizing that it defaulted to a "smoking" room. Learning this upon checkin, I was really disappointed at the mistake I had made and sad that the hotel was at capacity. The front desk staff offered for me to check out the room and decide, and were willing to refund my $$ if I wasn't happy. (That offer alone was more than what some hotels would do!). After deciding I just couldn't bear the room, they surprised me with a last minute cancellation in a non-smoking room and voila! All was well. Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2013

The challenge to booking online and paying online is that it must also be changed online. We do not have your money to refund to you. The room inventory online was correct, we did not have a non smoking room. This means we did not have a non smoking room available. If you book it anyway it generally works that you get the room you asked for which in your case was a smoking room. This is the way it works.

The front desk was correct in saying we cannot refund money we have not received.

We are pleased this situation worked out for you but we do caution yourself and anyone else that when you book online it is expected by all parties that you receive the room you book. If this did not happen we would have bigger problems.

It is best to call the property directly if you have requests that cannot be fulfilled online. Hoping it will resolve itself is not the best plan as we cannot always fix a booking created online. We do have the correct information listed on the booking channels.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Clean, comfortable and came with a wonderful breakfast.
I would definitely go back. The only suggestion I would make is that the lobby is a little cluttered looking. That is not a complaint, merely a suggestion. I have been in the hotel industry for over 25 years and less is definitely more!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed breakfast - we have a local secret to our kickstart breakfast offerings which you may have experienced.

We are aware that our lobby is more personalized than most hotel lobbies and we find people either love it or hate it. Many of our guests bring us gifts and send thank you cards and we do display them.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!