“Excellent place to stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We have stayed at many Hotels in Lethbridge before we found the Quality Inn. We have stayed there atleast twice a month for several years and would not think of going to any other hotel. The service you receive makes you feel like home. The rooms are always neat and clean. There is always fresh fruit available 24/7 and the breakfasts are more than ample to help us start out on our trips. Kudos to Lilly the general manager for keeping this hotle so nice. We look forward to our next rip there... Peter D.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter D
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you Peter for your comments. Our staff is so pleased you visit us on a regular basis.

Yes, we do have the large fruit bowl stocked 24/7 and are happy it is important to our guests. If we can look after the details, our guests are comfortable and at home.

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

In the last 3 months I have traveled over 34000KM ans stayed in 28 Hotels/Motels. This hotel knows what hospitality...personalized service and a very clean environment. The General manager (Lilly) has a wonderful staff and accomodation that goes above all other Hotels that I have stayed at.I believe that Ihave stayed at this Hotel approximately 20 times over the past 4 years and have never been disappointed. Kudo's to a great staff. Jim E

Room Tip: There is not one room better than another.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jim E

Thank you JIm for your kind comments. Wow - that is a lot of miles in a short period of time!

Our staff is so pleased you enjoy their efforts and their commitment to our guests. We are a family at the Lethbridge Quality Inn and we are so pleased you are part of it.

We look forward to your return visit and happy travels in the meantime!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stay here one night a month, and have always felt right at home. Lilly and the staff treat their guests like royalty. The rooms are always very clean, the beds are comfortable, the breakfasts are great, and the décor makes you feel right at home. In the evening there is always a complimentary treat and coffee, which is a special touch. I will always stay here even if my work takes me to a different hotel!

1  Thank Bill d
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are so happy you choose to stay with us and that you enjoy yourself so much. Our staff love to work for all customers but great guests make our job so much fun!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Traveling into Lethbridge for work every so often, I always make a point to stay each and every time at the Quality Inn. For me it is like a mini-vacation that I get to enjoy! The entire staff are all extremely friendly and professional. Each room I have stayed in is always clean and comfortable and I have never had a bad night sleep at this hotel in the 4 years I have been staying at it! In fact, the staff always offers me a late check-out if I need it because I don't want to get out of bed! And I always make a point to get away and relax in the hot tub too!

The thoughtful daytime snacks and evening treats are very much appreciated and I always enjoy my continental breakfast of coffee, juice, toast, cereal, and fruit in the mornings while watching the news or chatting with the staff or other guests. It is so enjoyable just how friendly everyone is! And by looking around at the walls of the hotel with the many thank you cards and pictures they have received, they are appreciated and highly respected within the community of Lethbridge for their donations, sponsorship, and volunteerism. Very nice to see businesses giving back to their communities and going above and beyond!

Think of this hotel as my home-away-from-home and the staff as an extension of my family! I have recommended the Quality Inn to colleagues in the past and would not hesitate to do it again. Please keep us the good work! I will look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank Dean M

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy to be your home away from home!

We are so happy you enjoy the hard work and commitment of our staff. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This Quality Inn is my second home! I am here travelling on business 6 - 9 nights per month. I am a Platinum Elite guest, and in my opinion this is the ONLY hotel to stay at in Lethbridge. The staff are absolutely the greatest!! They go above and beyond making sure that EVERY guest is treated with the utmost of importance and respect. I have stayed in many rooms and every single one of them is impecably clean and fresh. The staff take pride and actually care about the place in which they work and that is very visible from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. You are always greeted with a warm smile and hello......and leave with we can't wait to see you again soon!!! Because I am a woman, and travel extensively for business, they even go so far as to "check" up on me if I am a bit delayed arriving if the weather is inclement. That in itself goes along way in showing how much they care about me as a guest.

The room rates are very reasonable - the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The beds, pillows are perfectly fine. The Continental breakfast is exactly that - continental. There is plenty to choose from and it is ALWAYS FRESH!!! A large bowl of fruit awaits you when you enter the lobby. There is evening snacks as well for the guests.

I find it hard to believe any of the previous reviews that are left from Annonyomous persons - why would you waste your time to write a review and not want to attach your "name - creditentials" to it??? Unless they were not true??? If the sink was stopped up - then perhaps you should have called the front desk....they would have either changed your room or fixed it immediately. That is our job to do as guests in a hotel, if there are small issues with the rooms, we need to tell them immediately so that they can be recitified right away.

I travel ALL the time with my dogs, and I have never had an issue ever with them being in the hotel. They are as welcome as I am as guests!!

I hope that Quality Inns and Suites recognize how lucky they are in having a Hotel Manager like Lily George!! She has formed a phonemal team in this hotel and should be well recognized for her attributes, and her staff as well. Perhaps, Quality Inn, should send some of their other managers to train under her, as I have stayed in other locations and have not had pleasant experiences at all.

Kudo's to Lily and her staff!!! You guys are the BEST EVER!!!

Room Tip: Any of these rooms you will be happy with. I prefer the King Suites when I travel only because I am...
2  Thank LisaBjD
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

WOW! Thank you for your excellent review! We are delighted you feel so at home at our property. This is exactly the experience we strive to provide. The staff are ecstatic their efforts are so appreciated! We look forward to your return - welcome home!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Rooms were clean. Lighting was great. Not dim like some hotel rooms. Love that a bowl of fresh fruit is always available in lobby and some type of loaf or cookies for snack in the evening. The continental breakfast with ham and hard boiled eggs is great for those wanting protein in their breakfast. Would be nice to have a bit of change in the breakfast rather than the same thing every morning. Gets a little boring when you travel to have the same choices every morning. Front desk staff are very responsive to guests needs. Extra quilt requested had the filling coming out in one corner. Should get retired from guest use. Pillows super comfy and bed good as well. Would definitely stay again but hope for a breakfast variety change before our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank S R

Thank you for your comments. Yes, we completely understand that being on the road can become tiresome. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Bathroom sink was stopped up and smelled, how could housekeeping not catch that. Bed was extremely hard, very uncomfortable. Breakfast was a joke, frozen waffles and toast (to be heated up in one very very slow four slice toaster) , cold cereals, watery orange juice and weak coffee, hard boiled eggs and ham slices. No fruit or muffins during our stay. Staff was very friendly and efficient but we won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Quality I, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are sad to know that you may have had some challenges that were not brought to our very friendly and efficient staff. These issues would have been addressed and immediately rectified.

The drains in the tubs and showers are cleaned on a regular basis. We ask our guests to please advise us of any problems with their rooms so we can address them at the time.

The mattresses are of a very high quality and standard and are replaced on a regular schedule. It is difficult to find the exact mattress for every personal preference but we assure you the mattresses are absolutely up to standard.

The breakfast is not intended to be an award winning culinary experience. It is a convenience to guests so they may quickly and easily get on with their day. The breakfast we serve is excellent in comparison to many hotel breakfasts with ham, eggs, cereal, yogurt, juices, cinnamon buns, frozen waffles and toast among other choices. We do not serve made to order waffles - this is true.

We recently stayed at a $160 per night hotel in Alberta and they did not serve made to order waffles either. Muffins are often available at our breakfast and are also available from Tim Horton's across the street.

There is a huge fruit bowl in the lobby that is available to guests 24/7. The fruit bowl is loaded with apples, oranges and bananas. This is also provided because we care about our guests and are committed to making them feel at home. There wold be no reason for you not to have had access, as does every other guest, to the large quantity of fruit available. If possible we will post a photo of the large fruit bowl that is always available in the lobby.

Fresh coffee is also provided through a machine 24/7. Understandably not Starbucks, but there are choices for extra shots of espresso or flavoured so you can control the strength and variety of your coffee.

I trust we have addressed your concerns about or property. The friendly and efficient front desk staff are there to assist guests in their stay and would have absolutely answered any questions you may have had about the drains, the coffee machine, and the very large fruit bowl.