“best for live music; cover almost always by donation”

Owl Acoustic Lounge
Ranked #61 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed March 12, 2018

live music several nights each week. excellent jazz 1st and 3rd wed. each month with hbo3 and guests - truly a treat of high end musicianship! food is very good and fairly priced; great beer selection and specials. the atmosphere is chill/cool/laid back - a truly open-minded place without narrow, redneck hangups. the owl is a gem for lethbridge (as is the slice), but it also would be a go to club for us were we in any big canadian city - peaceful yet vibrant and creative energy makes this a top spot. they have open mic comedy last wed of each month, plus various other theme nights throughout each month. enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Good food and great atmosphere. They have lots of vegetarian/vegan options. They always have lots of local music and events going on .

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I always enjoy a meal at the OWL when I'm in Lethbridge and I was not disappointed. I visited twice on this trip, had the tofu curry first time and the fish wrap the second. Neither disappointed. Independently owned and operated, gender neutral bathrooms. Gotta love that!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I ordered the veggie burger (The only flavor was cumin) and a Caesar salad (the only taste was anchovies) I didn't want to complain because they were busy in there and it had already taken so long to get the food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 20, 2017

I have been to the Owl many times for a paint night with Smudge studio. They are so much fun!
I have also been on an evening for supper with my husband a couple of times. The menu is varied and pretty easy to read as it is a lot of fun. We like the live music and the atmosphere.
Great little pub on 3rd Ave. Very quaint and eclectic!

Date of visit: October 2016