“Great”
Review of Ric's Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Dining at Ric's Grill in Lethbridge is truly an extravagant experience. Located 150 feet in the air in a custom designed water tower, Ric's Grill guarantees a dining experience that is so unique, it is the only one of its kind in all of North America. Our restaurant combines the amazing elements of a 300 degree mountain view with the beautiful landscape of Lethbridge into a comfortable, yet stylish atmosphere - providing guests with a dining experience like no other.Featuring fresh seafood, delicious steaks, mouth-watering pastas and one of the best selections of premium and international wines and spirits in Lethbridge - with a generous helping of exceptional service - Ric's Grill delivers the exceptional value you expect. Conveniently located right off Highway 3, we are open for dinner 7 days a week and families are always welcome. Come savour the Ric's Grill experience today.
“Great”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We're regular customers at Rics.We enjoy the view and atmosphere, the friendly staff who remember what drinks we like, really nice appetizers and entrees. If we have a request they are quick to accommodate changes to our dish. The quality is consistent. Thanks to all the wait staff JP especially and kitchen staff who make our meals!

• Visited April 2013
Lethbridge C, Public Relations Manager at Ric's Grill, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
JP and the kitchen staff are excited that you have made special mention of their efforts and are pleased you enjoy the time you spend in the tower! It is refreshing to all of us when the fresh-made food experience is noted. We have many regular guest like yourselves, and we so enjoy making your experience memorable. We have to agree we have excellent serving and kitchen staff!

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak in town to celebrate”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My roommates and I went to Ric's Grill to say goodbye to some friends who are graduating from the college and thought that a dinner up there in the tower would be a novel idea to celebrate a year ending as well as the culmination of all our academic struggles. We were not wrong. We had a whooping good time. The server was really attentive to our orders, entertaining us with stories about the tower and the city. As out of towners, it was an entertaining as well as a gastronomic treat. The food was fantastic and we are definitely coming back for more wonderful times at the tower, with its lovely view of the city lights. A highly recommended place for special occasions indeed to celebrate special landmarks in our lives...A bit pricey but well-worth it indeed...

1 Thank Jessica C
We were so pleased to be part of your special celebration. Congratulations on your successful year! We wish you many more great accomplishments and please come back and see us!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for my 22nd birthday this past Wednesday. I didn't hear great things about this place to begin with, but we had a gift card from there to use. I was so mad about how awful our experience was. We had the med dip to start, and it was actually pretty tasty. And I ordered the bison burger and he got a sausage pasta dish. It was the most disgusting food I had ever tasted. My burger was not made how I ordered it. I didn't want there custom sauce on it, I wanted ched cheese, bacon and mushroom. It came out with Swiss cheese, the sauce still on, no mushroom and the bacon was way to over cooked. My boyfriends $25 pasta dish had zero flavor at all, noodles were way overcooked and the sausage was dry and had no flavor. The server JP had no interest in making the service great. He didn't care. He came to our table maybe twice. Didn't fill up our drinks even once. It was terrible. I didn't even want to stay for my free birthday dessert. I just wanted to leave. I would never recommend this place to anyone. It was a completely disgusting experience. And WAY overpriced for the quality of the food you get. Horrible

1 Thank Smashley44
Lethbridge C, Public Relations Manager at Ric's Grill, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
We are so sorry your experience was less than expected. This is not the Ric's Grill experience we would hope for anyone. Please contact me by email and we will fix everything we can fix on our end.
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The good was top notch and our server Amy very friendly and efficient! We'll definitely visit on our next special occasion!

• Visited April 2013
Lethbridge C, Public Relations Manager at Ric's Grill, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments and your review. We think Aimee is fantastic as well!

We look forward to your return visit!
Edmonton, Alberta
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had dinner here w/ friends a while back. Best experience in a long while. The prime rib was excellent as well as the steaks & drinks. Service was great & we loved the view, We went just before dark & enjoyed the view while it turned dark & all the street lights came on. Menu prices were no higher than any other up scale restaurant. Seems to me the people complalning will complain where ever they go as they just like to complain.When we are in Lethbridge again Ric's is a must.

• Visited February 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We agree the prime rib is excellent and the ever changing view is spectacular! The staff is so pleased you enjoyed yourselves.

We look forward to your return visit!