“Great food”
Review of Earls

Earls
Ranked #18 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner on a cold evening. Our server was Ryan and he moves. It was a busy night and that boy can hustle. We never had to wait for a thing...he kept his eye on us and provided great service.

I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with a special request and it came out promptly and just as ordered. I opted for the soup in place of the fries. I received a large bowl of minestrone soup...cooked to absolute perfection. The bowl was full of fresh just cooked vegetables and just done pasta. It was beautifully seasoned with just a bit of spark to it.

The burger was cooked to perfection and taken off the grill at just the right time. The accompanying pickle,onion and tomato were fresh and crisp. Once again seasoned to perfection ...no need for additional salt or pepper. Complements to the chef...

So glad our gift card has a balance on it so we can return again. Well done everyone.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 24, 2017

The menu is diverse. There is something for everyone. They also have a nice wine selection. I have never had a dish here that I did not like. I recommend Earls for all ages.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Earls is my go-to restaurant around the province when I want a tasty, reasonably priced meal with good service and no surprises. Earls in Lethbridge was a real disappointment. I ordered the jerk chicken, a seasonal special, which I've had and enjoyed in Jamaica on a number of occasions. The rubbery chicken breast had almost no sauce, and what sauce it did have was acidic and tasted off. The "rice and beans" accompaniment had mostly peas, not black beans as expected and was crunchy like they'd served me the dregs of rice baked onto the bottom of the rice cooker.The coleslaw was the best part of the meal.

On the night I visited the restaurant appeared to be a hangout for university-aged young people. Many of the young servers and cooks knew the patrons, and they were chatty and friendly with the people they knew. I struggled to get my server's attention so that I could get a refill on my water. Likewise, it took almost 30 minutes to get my bill, and the server didn't even ask if I was interested in dessert.

I've come to expect more from Earls, and won't be visiting this location again.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Went there for supper the first time in a very long long time. Great food, Great service and very clean.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The menu is really diverse, from chicken, to pork, to beef... lots of really hearty tummy filling options. I had a chicken dish and the chicken was very tender and juicy!!!